Why BetterBookClub Works
- Choose only the books that matter to you.
- BetterBookClub lets you build a library of titles that align with your company’s objectives, goals, and culture. Your employees then have the freedom to choose the titles that fit their personal and professional goals.
- Shape your company’s culture.
- BetterBookClub records what titles members are reading and which books they’ve read in the past. It also tracks the most popular and highest-rated books in your library, providing you with a bird’s-eye view of your employees’ interests and motivations.
- Incentivize growth.
- Assign point values to books based on length or how important they are within your organization. Members can see where they stack up in your company and check out ratings and feedback from their colleagues for each title.
- Save money on training.
- Nothing beats the lessons learned from a great book. The time, energy, and attention required to read a book makes for a powerful learning experience. With BetterBookClub, every book becomes a pocket-sized seminar—anytime. No travel required.
Submit a book report or tag the book you are currently reading.
View and add book titles you want to follow.
Add book titles to create your own library.
Share books you’re reading via social media.
Follow other users as they read and collect points.
Recommend books to other members.
Track & Reward Progress
Rate completed books on a 5-star scale.
Reward users for reading by assigning points to books.
Search for books you’ve read and add them to your profile.
Submit a book report to accumulate points.
View statistics on users, the books they’ve read, and their book reports.
See the books you’ve read across all your book clubs.
Manage Reports & Meetings
Create book report questions for your club.
Schedule and sign up for book club meetings.
View feedback from other members on books they’ve read.
Build strong employee relationships.
BetterBookClub meetings can bring employees together who don’t often interact with each other. And when people at every level of your company read and share ideas, they propel your company forward.
“Creating a culture of world class customer service often starts with reading about world-class customer service. I would encourage you to build your culture with BetterBookClub.”
JOHN R. DIJULIUS
Author/Customer Experience Consultant
Try BetterBookClub today.
Get 30 days free. No contracts. No hidden fees.Start Now